Current vacancies with Hand in Hand for Syria
From time to time, we are able to offer employment opportunities with Hand in Hand for Syria. Check this page regularly to see any current vacancies.
If there aren’t currently any jobs available, or they aren’t suited to you, why not consider volunteering with us? We’re looking for people with time, energy and/or professional skills to offer!
Sorry, there are no current vacancies.
Please note: this vacancy has now closed. A full-time, 12-month contract with possibility of renewal, based in Reyhanli, Turkey with occasional travel to Gaziantep and Antakya. (NOTE: this advert has only been placed on the ReliefWeb website. Please do not respond to it placed anywhere else, and do not pay for further information or to apply.)
ESSENTIAL skills & education
- Must be a doctor or nurse with current registration
- Masters in Public Health desirable
- Excellent English skills – speaking, reading, writing
- Arabic language is an advantage but not required
- Extensive international experience with an international or community-based NGO
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet and email programs
- Able to develop and manage a health information system
- Extensive experience in proposal-writing and in donor reports
- Able to organise work for greater efficiency and accountability
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues
- Good time management skills.
For more information and how to apply, please see our advert on the ReliefWeb website.
Hand in Hand for Syria has grown very quickly, and we now wish to be able to extend the amount of humanitarian support we provide within Syria. Therefore, we are looking for one or more freelance professional fundraisers, willing to work on either a pro bono basis or for a commission on successful applications. You would need experience in researching and approaching strategic sources of funding, including grant-making trusts, government and philanthropic networks. We need good self-starters with strong advocacy and writing skills, able to identify and prioritise potential sources of funding as well as to collate and submit strong bids. If you can help us, please contact our London office in the first instance.